Benjamin Brothers Construction works with all insurance providers and has completed hundreds of insurance claims from start to finish. Contact us first before you file an insurance claim. We’ll conduct a free inspection of the damage to help you decide if it calls for an insurance claim. Don’t file a claim unnecessarily!
The Insurance Claim Process
- Benjamin Brothers Construction will inspect your roof, skylights, siding, aluminum window wraps, screens, fascia, gutters and downspouts to assess damage. If you need to file an insurance claim, we will show you pictures of the damaged areas.
- Call your homeowner’s insurance provider to file a claim for wind and/or hail damage. Your insurance company will give you a claim number and they will let you know when an insurance adjuster can come out to assess the damage. Give us your claim number, adjuster’s name and phone number, and when they would like to inspect your home.
- We’ll meet with your insurance adjuster to make sure they find all of the damage. We’ll double-check their estimate to make sure all damage is included in the scope of repair work. If anything is incorrect or left off, we’ll supplement the insurance company in order to get those items corrected.
- We’ll then repair or replace the items noted on the insurance estimate for the insurance replacement cost, which is typically based on pricing from Xactimate. This estimating software is used by the majority of insurance companies and is adjusted to reflect local construction costs.
- Once the project is done, we’ll bill the insurance company so they will release remaining funds to pay for the completed work.
Schedule a Consultation For Your Insurance Claim
After a bad storm, reach out to Benjamin Brothers Construction immediately so we can provide assistance. Call us today at (847) 533-5505 or fill out our online contact request form to schedule a consultation.